Thursday, June 26, 2008

Warped Tour

Wednesday I headed out to Cricket Wireless Pavilion in west Phoenix for the Vans Warped Tour. There were five different stages going and most of the bands I had never heard of, but it was a good time...

There was Mayday Parade... 

Against Me!...

The Academy Is...
Crowd surfers...
Gym Class Heroes...
and Alesana, just to name a few.

Here I caught a couple of fellow photojournalists (from the Arizona Republic) editing and transmitting back stage...Notice the intense concentration brought on by the pressure of making deadline. (Click to Enlarge)

3 comments:

Bettina Hansen said...

I loved the last one so much I posted it on mine too...

Nice shots! I like the all-hair closeup.

Did you like against me!? they are my favorite :)

hope to see you soon!

edubux said...

Good music pictures, good job.
Hello from Spain

Ashley Lowery said...

You perv, stop looking at crotches :)