Saturday, March 29, 2008

PotD: Fergie & Friends

No, this post has nothing to do with the pop singer...Retired Hall of Fame baseball player Fergie Jenkins' (first frame, left) foundation sponsored a charity baseball game called Fergie & Friends with some of his fellow retired baseballers last night in Mesa. 

I never really followed sports too closely, so I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't know who any of these people are/were, but apparently there were some pretty big names there. I got to hang out on the field and in the dugout since my editor, Ed, was participating in the game.

Here are my Photo(s) of the Day: 





2 comments:

me said...

Oh you lucky Ryan!! That 2nd one looks like a studio portrait! How fun... I saw Fergie workin the crowd when I was at the spring training game a couple weeks ago... I didn't know who he was but now that you pointed it out - I definitely recognize him! I didn't end up taking his picture tho :-( d'oh!

Bettina Hansen said...

Wow, you had awesome access! The expressions on these guys' faces are priceless.