Wednesday, February 27, 2008

PotD: Working Like a Dog (And Loving It)

What a day! Here's a run down of my assignments today.

9:00 a.m. Tempe--> College Times group photo (two-light setup with camera on tripod, set to timer). 

11:00 a.m. Phoenix--> Desert Botanical Gardens. Gorgeous day to be outside. Nature is my friend. 

1:00 p.m. Tempe--> Found some wild art at ASU. A gang of break dancers putting on a show. Jackpot.

6:00 p.m. North Phoenix--> Another standard bar shot, this time at the Whiskey River Saloon on 32nd Street and Greenway.
9:30 p.m. Mesa--> Brunswick Lanes cosmic bowling. Lots of cool lights and smoke. Made for some cool action shots.

3 comments:

Bettina Hansen said...

Looks like you definitely had a busy day, but worth it, photo-wise. The weather has been beautiful, hasn't it? I have to do more of the dragged-shutter stuff, I like the bowling ones. The weather has made it so worth it to be outside, I bet courtney is jealous :)
Thanks for the text yesterday, my phone was about to die, but it's nice you noticed.

Unknown said...

WOW you are a busy man!!!

Courtney said...

Quite the day my fellow photo friend : ) I'm loving the bowling shots! And yes I am very jealous of your nice weather. The weather is teasing us over here. One day it's nice and warm (33 degrees) and the next day a snowstorm blows through town. wtf!?