Sunday, February 3, 2008

Photo(s) of the Day (Weekend) in Sedona

Sorry about the lapse in posts...This past weekend Stephanie and I rented a cabin in Sedona with some of my friends from the College Times. The cabin was in a great location with Oak Creek in the back yard and an awesome view of Cathedral Rock.

When we went on a hike near the creek there was a random boot sitting on the red rock bed by the water. 
Later, we came across an old irrigation water wheel. I thought the gear attached to it looked cool.
Here's a group shot. There were a total of 12 of us and we decided to get creative with the photo.
This is a self-portrait of Stephanie and myself in front of the creek with Cathedral Rock in the background.
Cathedral Rock. 
Sunday morning we got snowed on. I ran down to a field just up the hill from the creek and got a couple shots of Cathedral Rock in the snow.

2 comments:

Bettina Hansen said...

That looks like so much fun! Man, I love the group couples shot idea, that is awesome. The last landscape looks so beautiful...

Stefy said...

I love the pic with the boot.....you should get it printed in black and white and give it to Kirby for her birthday. She would absolutely love it. Take care Ryno!