Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Product Shots

You may notice that I usually have significant lapses in my posts. It's not that I'm not shooting everyday; it's more that I often feel that what I'm shooting isn't necessarily post-worthy. I've decided to look past that notion and show you some of my day-to-day work load.

Here are some examples of the product shots I regularly do for our style pages. I used to use a white cloth backdrop draped over a chair, but found that the opaque glass desktops in the office make for a much better backdrop since I can light through them.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

these look really nice Ryan :)

You'll have to teach me how to shoot product shots like this.

Lee Kauftheil said...

those look really great Ryan

edubux said...

good studio work. Muy bien iluminado.eduardobux

Courtney said...

These look really good! Great idea with the glass table top...you're a thinker and I like it! : ) Teach me your ways...