Monday, September 22, 2008

ASU vs. Georgia

Saturday ASU took on Georgia at home at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe. It was no surprise that the #3 nationally-ranked Georgia Bulldogs dominated over the ASU Sun Devils. It was sort of a big game so it was nationally televised and they had one of those cable-suspended TV cameras that hovered around over the field, which is always pretty cool to see.








UGA brought along their beloved mascot... That's a handsome bulldog. (This was supposed to be a GIF animation file that is apparently not working.)

3 comments:

Lee Kauftheil said...

I thought I saw you shooting when I watched some of it on TV

deannadent said...

cute mascot! Do they replace him when he dies cause he can't be as old as the school right?

edubux said...

Georgia bulldogsss. I like this team. I liveg in Athens GA 3 mounths. Nice place