Friday, January 18, 2008

5:15 Day 19

I don't even want to post today's 5:15 because of how lame it is...I was at home again and decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. There were tons of kids running around, but I just felt creepy stalking around with my camera. Put me on the street with an assignment and I have no problem approaching strangers, but when I'm in my own neighborhood doing my own thing it just feels wrong approaching people for some reason. So I settled on these blooms. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

Bettina Hansen said...

I have a funny story for you. Next time I see you, don't let me forget. This post reminded me of how less creepy it is to be a girl :)

deannadent said...

Poisinous but beautiful . . . I hate/love oleanders :) Ryan is my model by the way, except he just happened to be to lazy to come all the way down to the lake bottom :)

Courtney said...

beautiful! i miss you guys!