Thursday, August 28, 2008

Border Wars

Today took me to Collins College 14th Street Studios in Tempe (among other places) to get a photo of a crew headed by Collins College instructor Ryan Noble (front and center) who locally produced a feature-length immigration drama called "Border Wars."

They gave me full range of the studio and the building in general to shoot and when I picked the supply closet I thought it would illustrate things best because of all of the cool studio gadgets on the shelves, but as soon as my subjects stepped into frame they blocked all of the supplies, but I was pressed for time and came away with this "band shot."

1 comment:

Courtney said...

It does look like a band shot...but a good band shot! I miss you guys already. How is the studio space search going? I'm starting to think that is a really good idea.